Taking part is easy, so long as you follow some steps:
Racism or any type of discrimination will not be tolerated in ANY FORM on this site, including the disparagement of people in the comments section. Any user found to be discriminating against ANY race, religion, or affiliation, will be banned immediately, and have their comments removed from the system.
- Never use your email address for a username. We delete these.
- Don’t use a fake email. You’ll never get the password. Eventually, after you haven’t logged in since the Johnson administration, we will delete your account. We run periodic checks on email accounts: should you delete your email account post-registration or application and approval will be voided as a matter of course. All comments will be deleted.
- Don’t give DRS an email address or information for an account or otherwise that you don’t want made public. If you’re uncomfortable with us having your information, or you’re unwilling to accept that loss of data occurs and there exists a possibility of your information slipping into the general public, don’t register. You should have no expectation of privacy. We make no guarantees with respect to privacy. We disclaim all liablity regarding the making of your information public. Use only anonymous information when registering and interacting with DRS.
- We are far too busy to contact users. If someone asks you for your password you can be assured they have too much time on their hands to be one of us.
- We reserve the right to terminate & suspend accounts with or without cause, and without notice. This shall under no circumstances be cause for action. Users are advised to guard their privacy, and not use their real names or reflect their identity in any manner.
If you do not agree, please do not continue.